Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Shannon....

Aggravating, beautiful, annoying, sparkling, frustrating, terrifyingly smart, argumentative, bright, hard-headed, quick-witted......

She made me sick as a dog during pregnancy.....doubled me over in pain with her kicks......came out running and screaming and hasn't stopped since!

Her intellect scares me....my heart bleeds for her social awkwardness....

She has a soft heart, and quick mind, a ticklish body, a freckled nose, and feet that can almost share my shoes. Strawberry blond hair, green eyes, lithesome body, and sparkling spirit.

She fills my heart with delight, and ages me daily with her antics.....

Mom says she's my punishment for being me. Gee thanks, Mom.

I say she's a miracle.

Thanks, God.

1 comment:

The Rosetto's said...

She sounds wonderful. It also sounds like she has a mom who loves her;)