Friday, December 19, 2008

I haveth a furnace-eth!!!

WooHooooooo!! I am basking in the warmth of non-Laura made heat!

And enjoying our cats freaking out as they experience heat blasting out of our registers for the first time in their lives! Boots was sashaying past the register in the bathroom when the fan kicked on. Hilarious! I think he hit a record in direct upwards leaps! Then he had to turn about and stalk the draft....Now he's spending a ridiculous amount of time sitting in the bathroom doorway staring at the register....

I didn't realize how much I missed non-woodstove heat until today! Don't get me wrong, I still firmly believe there's no heat as nice as woodstove heat, but this sure is nice! *sigh* I'm going to go stand on a register for a while.

1 comment:

Ericanaysha said...

wooo hooo for your furnace!